DADDY DAUGHTER DONUT DAY

FOR WHOM THE DONUT ROLLS…
 …okay…well…here we go…introducing then…DADDY DAUGHTER DONUT DAY…by william my favourite colour is brown…a comedy!...with dolphins!...the story of my fucking life…sort of…kind of…the story of a 42 year old dishwasher…unpublished poet…divorced father…chronic smoking, binge drinking…yeah…something to put on the resume…something to make the daughter proud of…christ…but who gives a fuck about all that…let’s talk about what’s really real…the internet…I got 9 followers (and dropping) on twitter (www.twitter.com/dinosaurdeath)…I got 8 followers on youtube (www.youtube.com/misterwilliambrown)…got a blog that only serial killers, schizos and meth addicts check (www.telepathsatnight.blogspot.ca)…fuck facebook…reason i'm divorced right now…and did I mention I’m a cult leader?...what!?...yep…got 109 devoted and not so devoted followers…man this dude is going places fast you’re thinking…yep…sign this william brown guy to a 3 book publishing deal right now...sign him up on the dotted line…this guy is a real mover and shaker…yeah right…the only place I’m moving to is the liquor store to get 6 more…
...read more or less...HERE