BOOKS FOR SYRIAN REFUGEES: KURT VONNEGUT AND LAURENCE STERNE ARE BROTHERS FROM ANOTHER PLANET EDITION

ONCE UPON A TIME, a man told me that reading books was for pussies...i thought it was funny...funnier than books are for syrian refugees, right...or is it?...hmmmm...speaking of funny...tristram shandy aka laurence sterne and kurt vonnegut go together like peanut butter and jam sandwiches...here's a picture of a peanut butter and jam sandwich...
...and here's a picture of laurence sterne aka peanut butter and kurt vonnegut aka jam...

...reading vonnegut's breakfast of champions this morning...i was reminded...
...or rather i reminded myself to go buy some birdseed for my wild bird sanctuary that i've created under the cedar trees outside my window...i need to start my day staring at the birds or else i'm FUCKED!...anyhoo, i finished the avant garde classic tristram shandy last tuesday but i don't feel like talking about it...i'm too sensitive right now, the coffee i drank while reading breakfast of champions this morning is wearing off and my daughter is walking around in her tap shoes and each step sounds like a fucking piece of shrapnel hitting my brain which flashes me back to past life vietnam war syndrome...
now my cat princess skimbles is yowling like a witch in heat at the door to be let in...did i mention i need to start my day staring at the birds or else i'm FUCKED!?...anyway, i'll be finished breakfast of champions today...vonnegut and sterne go together like peanut butter and jam sandwiches...but i said that already...okay...great...good talk...and i'll talk to you soon about the notches on my bedpost and how it relates to books and not pussy another day...i'll also talk more about buttonholes and door hinges...etc and so on...william brown